The benefits of prenatal massage include a range of benefits for the pregnant woman.
The main benefits are; More confidence and Less fear
Of delivering a new life into the world, this should be a joyous and exciting time so please give yourself as many massage treats as possible during your pregnancy
Pregnancy Massage can
- Alleviate stress on weight-bearing joints and muscles
- Reduce lower-back pain, upper-back pain, headaches, leg cramps, sciatica, stiffness, tension and knots, headaches, and numerous other difficulties encountered when pregnant.
- Increases blood circulation, which provides more oxygen and nutrients to both mother and foetus.
- Stimulates the lymph system, thereby increasing immunity and removal of toxins
- Stabilizes hormonal levels and helps relieve depression or anxiety caused by hormonal changes.
- Soothes and relaxes the nervous system by releasing endorphins into the woman’s body. As a result, she feels more relaxed and at ease, and will also sleep more easily and more deeply.
- Helps with good posture, increases tone and flexibility in the muscular structure, enhancing the ability to carry this extra weight while also relieving aches and pains, leg cramps and muscle spasms.
- If frequent treatments are experienced by the pregnant woman, she feels more confident and can prepare for her delivery with a focused and relaxed mind.